Ownage-X-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best 317 rs-ps EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wee's Moderator Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wee

Wee's Moderator Application! Empty
PostSubject: Wee's Moderator Application!   Wee's Moderator Application! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:47 pm

1. Why Do I Wish To Become Mod - I wish to become a player mod because I have a long background with being moderators on other servers. I like to help others whenever I get the chance.

2. IGN:: My IGN ( In Game Name ) WEE

3. Real Life Name Austin

4. Where you can contact me. You can contact me in game or on the forums. I'm usually online haha.

5. Server's Ive Been Staff on :: Player mod on Runescape, admin on deathscape, admin on rollingpapers, mod on outskilled, mod on allstarscape

6. Staff Experience. Since 2009, since I've got jobs IRL ==> use the same skills required.

7. Conclusion. I hope you enjoyed my application, if you have any further questions please try and contact me.. again thank you for letting me get the oppertunity.
Back to top Go down
Real Adam

PostSubject: Re: Wee's Moderator Application!   Wee's Moderator Application! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:49 pm

let me guess, your not player mod on runescape any more?
and don't name other servers, thats classed as advertising :/
Back to top Go down
Kyle Webdev
Web Admin
Web Admin
Kyle Webdev

PostSubject: Re: Wee's Moderator Application!   Wee's Moderator Application! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Looks good well watch you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ownage-x-scape.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wee's Moderator Application!   Wee's Moderator Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wee's Moderator Application!
Page 1 of 1